Nurturing your passion
Designation Sales Director
Reporting To CEO/Head – Sales
- You will be responsible to develop and implement a territory sales plan based on market research, business development and marketing activities
- From the Sales Plan, you will be responsible to identify and develop new opportunities in an effort to create a solid sales pipeline
- You will be responsible for executing opportunity management and account strategies to close enterprise-level deals and generating revenue to achieve your sales targets.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A energetic, self-motivated person who thrives on achieving Targets and timelines in a highly dynamic environment
- Good understanding of Digital and Mobility concepts, strategies and solution
- Good understanding of Marketing Concepts, Product Positioning, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationships
- Good Government Sector contacts in the relevant geographical territory
- Minimum 7-10 years of total work experience with at least 3-5 years of experience selling to the Government Sector
- Candidates with Mobility experience will be preferred
- Minimum qualification will be Degree from a reputable University
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves sales and organization mission by hitting the required Sales Targets
- Identifies sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Generate interest, qualify prospects, articulate solutions and close deals.
- Forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Build client rapport and communicate solution values of products and services
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Check and Validate Know-Your-Client submissions by consultants
Support team managers and develop the regulated skills and competencies of the financial consultants
Ensure effective governance and suitability standards are met at all times, with consultants consistently meeting fiduciary and regulatory expectations
Ensure client interactions are appropriate at all times, and reflected in a high quality of record-keeping and service standards
Train consultants and ensure they comply with Fair Dealing as well as training and development requirements
Assist in project management and coordinate events aligned with core activities of the company
At least 21 years of age due to MAS FAA Requirement
Minimum Diploma holder in any field of studies (subject to MAS FAA tertiary requirements)
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and able to quickly form positive working relationships with others
At least 1 year sales experience in financial sales preferred
Having CMFAS papers M5, M9, M9a, HI, M8, M8a preferred
Interested candidates who possess the relevant qualifications & experience are welcome to send in your detailed resume (in MS Word format).
Please include the following information in your resume:
Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
Last drawn and/or current salary
Date of availability and/or notice period
Singapore (Asia) Openings-
- Sales Director (Mobile Apps) - Singapore (Government Sector experience must)-open
- Assistant Manager (Financial Advisory)-Team coordination and Project Management (Web and Mobile App Development )
Financial Advisory Openings
- Management Associate
- Business Development Executive
- Competency Executive
- Agency Distribution Manager
- Advisory Manager
- Compliance Executive
- Independent Sales Audit Executive
- Assistant Manager
- Project Executive
- Business Support Administrative Assistant
- Processing Administrative Assistant
- General Insurance Administrative Assistant / Executive
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
BYC Recruitment © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.